We are fully open and open for bookings.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests regarding the COVID-19 situation, we have implemented a number of new routines and processes.
This is what we’re doing to keep you safe:
Handling of keys / fully self service:
• We have electronic locks to all our buildings and apartments with electronic key tags/fobs. Key fobs will be disinfected with chlorine, alcohol and antibac/sanitizer products and will in most cases be handed to you in our keybox outside our office. This ensures that all keys are are safe and that guests will be able to pick up keys to our apartments fully self serviced, without actually having to stand in line in a reception. We are trying to avoid to have many people in the same place to ensure the safety to both our guests and staff.
• Training of our staff:
Staff has been trained in preventing spread and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
• New opening hours from March 14th 2020.
The new hours will be 09:00 to 17:00 – every day. During this time, we will be able to answer calls, messages and other inquiries. We do have 24/7 support in case of emergencies via our security company.
• Hand sanitizers
Travel-sized bottles of hand sanitizer can be picked up at our office. You are welcome to take these bottles with you.
• Limiting visits in the office.
To prevent many people being in the same places, we recommend you do all conversations via email or telephone and not to visit the office unnecessarily.
• Stopping weekly cleaning.
From Monday 16th of March we will stop weekly cleaning until further notice. We understand that this might be an inconvenience for some – but this is a security measure that needs to be done to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
• Full disinfection of all apartments.
All Housekeeping staff fully service and clean/sanitize all apartments with chlorine, alcohol and antibac/sanitizer products between stays.• Disinfection of high-touch areas
All “high-touch” areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitizer several times on a daily basis (keys, reception, door handles to our office etc.)
We will of course provide you with extra towels and sheets to have in the apartment, so you will be able to regulate the regular changing on your own.
• Protect yourself and others.
Please remember to keep safe by washing hands frequently and using antibacterial products. You can read more about recommendations in the link below.
In addition to the above, we remain available to answer any specific questions you may have.
+ 47 21 38 01 88
Opening hours: 09.00-17.00 CET every day, Monday to Sunday.